My name is Dayne Williams and I am a health and fitness professional in Auckland, New Zealand.
I teach clients strength training, boxing and offer massage therapy.
I was born in Cape Town, South Africa (January, 1989) and moved to New Zealand with my family when I was 8 (1997).
– Diploma in Fitness Training (AUT, 2008)
– Bachelor of Sport and Recreation (AUT, 2011)
– Graphic Design Certificate (Animation College, 2015)
– Diploma in Web Development (Yoobee, 2016)
– Diploma in Relaxation Massage (NZCM, 2019)
Sport and Exercise Background
– 3x New Zealand Boxing Champion (53 fight experience)
– Kick Boxing (14)
– CrossFit and Weightlifting (non-competitive)
– Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (currently learning)
Learn about my ’16 Week Beginners Boxing Fight Training Program’ at Boxing101.nz
Two teams who have never done boxing before are taught everything they need to know about the sport for their first fight experience in the ring.
Participants are prepared physically and mentally with the skills and conditioning for a fight against an opponent from the opposing team.
I create fast, user-friendly websites.
I setup all of my own websites and content.
Take a look around and contact me if you are interested in having me set one up for your business.