– Diploma in Fitness Training (AUT, 2008)
– Bachelor of Sport and Recreation (AUT, 2011)
– Graphic Design Certificate (Animation College, 2015)
– Diploma in Web Development (Yoobee School of Design, 2016)
– Diploma in Relaxation Massage (currently studying in 2019)
Sport and Exercise Background
– 3x New Zealand Boxing Champion (53 fight experience, since 2005)
– Kick Boxing (14)
– Weightlifting (non-competitive)
Visit my Personal Training page to learn more about how I can help you with your training goals.
I have a lot of experience teaching beginners on how to use the weights room by assessing their movement and posture and prescribing suitable gym exercises.
In this section I also elaborate on the training methods I used to help clients in the gym and you may read through some of my testimonials.
Learn about my ’16 Week Beginners Boxing Fight Training Program’ at Boxing101.nz
Two teams who have never done boxing before are taught everything they need to know about the sport for their first fight experience in the ring.
Participants are prepared physically and mentally with the skills and conditioning for a fight against an opponent from the opposing team.
Pictured above is my home-based setup where I offer relaxation massage services. I use a soothing Swedish style and techniques with clients.
Massage helps to de-stress, reduce tension (especially in the back) and assists with training recovery and muscle soreness.