My name is Dayne Williams and I am a health and fitness professional in Auckland, New Zealand.
I taught clients strength training, boxing and offered massage therapy.
I was born in Cape Town, South Africa (January, 1989) and moved to New Zealand with my family when I was 8 (1997).
– Diploma in Fitness Training (AUT, 2008)
– Bachelor of Sport and Recreation (AUT, 2011)
– Graphic Design Certificate (Animation College, 2015)
– Diploma in Web Development (Yoobee, 2016)
– Diploma in Relaxation Massage (NZCM, 2019)
Sport and Exercise Background
– 3x New Zealand Boxing Champion (53 fight experience)
– Kick Boxing (14)
– CrossFit and Weightlifting (non-competitive)
– Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (currently learning)
’16 Week Beginners Boxing Fight Training Program’
Two teams who have never done boxing before are taught everything they need to know about the sport for their first fight experience in the ring.
Participants are prepared physically and mentally with the skills and conditioning for a fight against an opponent from the opposing team.
I no longer offer personal training services.